Your Local Storm Damage Restoration Specialists in Inland Northwest
Treating Every Home As If It Were Our Own
Storm Damage Roof Replacement and Restoration in Inland Northwest
When storms strike, your roof’s integrity is put to the test. Apex Roofing is here to help you when you need us most. We understand the unique challenges your roof faces and the urgency of repairs. From shingle replacements to comprehensive restoration, our team is ready to restore your roof’s strength and your peace of mind. With years of experience, we know how to navigate insurance claims process and get your roof back to its watertight state. Contact us today and we’ll be there to ensure your roof is ready to weather the next storm.
Insurance Claims Assistance
Spokane and Coeur d’Alene Hail Damage Roof Replacement Services
Hail can wreak havoc on roofs. Those seemingly harmless ice pellets can cause significant damage, leading to weakened shingles, leaks, and compromised structural integrity. With Spokane and Coeur d’Alene’s history of hail patterns, our expert team is well-versed in addressing hail-related issues promptly and effectively, safeguarding your home from further harm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apex Roofing will always try to get as much coverage as possible for our customers, but we cannot guarantee approval for full coverage every time. Each insurance company is different in its coverage guidelines of weather-related damages. Similarly each homeowner’s individual insurance policies have differing coverage.
However, by conducting detailed inspections of your roof, providing detailed evidence of damages and submitting appropriate documentation of building code requirements, we work to build a strong case for a full roof replacement of your roof.
Insurance companies are constantly receiving weather-related claims across the country. A strong windstorm in the Pacific Northwest can create hundreds of wind-related claims that flood the insurance companies at a time when they are dealing with hurricane-related claims over on the East Coast.
Typically, the minimum amount of time to hear back on an insurance claim is 7-10 business days. However, this timeframe can be greatly extended if there are several extreme weather events happening at once. At the peak of storm seasons, it may take as long as 4-6 weeks to hear back from your insurance company. Apex Roofing is always diligent to follow up with your insurance adjuster to provide any additional information and obtain updates of the status of the claim review.
If an insurance claim is filed and full coverage is provided by your insurance, your only out of pocket expense for a new roof will be your deductible, unless you opt for upgrades, which will be a cost incurred by you.
If you don’t have code upgrade coverage on your policy, you may be required to pay out of pocket for code requirements, such as replacement of bad sheathing or installation of ice and water barrier. In this case, we will discuss your approval, these potential costs and your options with you before any work is started.
- The Replacement cost (RCV) is the full cost of the repair/replacement that your insurance company deems needed to replace your roof.
- Depreciation (DEPREC) is the decrease in fair value of your roof due to age. Depending on your policy, this amount may or may not be recoverable. Depreciation is paid when incurred – in other words, after the roof is completed.
- Deductible is the amount the insurance policies requires the policy holder to pay applicable to a claim made under a specific policy.
- The Actual Cash Value (ACV) is the amount is the value of your roof as it stands today. This is determined by taking the RCV and deducting the age and condition of the roof (the depreciation).
- Code Upgrades are items that may not have been a construction requirement before but are a requirement currently. Code Upgrades are paid when incurred. Not all policies include code upgrades and you may have to come out of pocket to pay for these items.